Sunday, April 29, 2007

Salsa!

I just signed up for Salsa lessons. I'm excited. They are on Friday nights so I will be missing the West-end knit nites for a couple months. I learned that I am a process knitter, through one of the Yarn Harlot's quizzes in her new book. good to know. The PDA case, made out of unlabelled yarn, I was afraid it was acrylic and it would not felt. So I did the burn test, and it is wool. I was quite relieved. I didn't want to start all over again. It's almost ready to be felted. Thanks to Tara, I now have a slightly revised apartment. The desk she gave me fits perfectly in front of my window, and I set up the bed under my skylight, which freed up a lot of space in my bedroom. I will not be taking any University summer classes, this year, as I need a break. And in other school-related news, I switched Majors. I am now in Women's studies, starting in the fall, instead of Political science. I'm excited about that too.

No comments: