Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Done!

Holy crapola I'm done! Two exams--one on Friday, one on Saturday, I whipped up my nine-and-a-bit pages take-home essay/exam yesterday afternoon and this morning, did my taxes at five am yesterday morning, everything's in the mail, deposited at the Women's Studies Institute, handed in, phew! I led my first Playgroup yesterday morning and it went off I think without a hitch, thank God. I even enjoyed myself a bit.
I almost had a conniption fit on Saturday when I saw where I was writing my exam--in the freakin' skating rink at the new Sports Complex. The place was huge, there were hundreds of desks in the skating rink (no ice), I couldn't find my prof or my TA, my course code wasn't written anywhere...Finally it worked out, someone in my class spotted my prof at the other end of the rink, and after I stopped looking around at all the people I was able to focus on my exam. That was a bit of an ordeal.
My summer class starts June 17th so that means I have a month and a half off from school, just work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew!
Now you have six weeks to knit!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Enjoy the time off while you have the chance :)
~ betseydoodle

knittyknatty said...

Thanks so much both of you! Yes, I'm looking forward to some knitting time!