Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A little recap

I love early mornings. I was walking down the street and the city looked so desolate. The seagulls are back. I have to go to class at 8:30am. I missed last week's classes due to illness; today is my first day back. The street is beginning to wake up. Last night I made Mushroom Pâté en Croûte, with Portobello mushrooms. I spent the afternoon in the University library, catching up on reading. I've started doing yoga again, on my doctor's recommendation. I bought a few DVDs and do my practice in the morning. I don't think I mentioned what I did over reading week. I went on a Ski and Spa Getaway at Le Moulin, in Wakefield, Québec. The first day I went cross-country skiing and broke a ski! The second day went a little better: I got a facial, enjoyed a table d'hôte dinner, and took in a show at the Blacksheep Inn. I'd go again in a heartbeat. It was very relaxing. The highlight was using the outdoor hot tub at night, surrounded by snow and trees!

No comments: