Friday, February 27, 2009

Odds and Ends

I didn't end up going anywhere for reading week, just caught up on some much-needed sleep and got a bit of reading done. The Stitch n' Bitch at Ottawa U isn't working out so well--I got some posters up but some of them were taken down and no one showed up for the third Tuesday in a row. I will either have to put up more posters or talk to the events coordinator at the Women's Resource Centre about it. I started a couple new projects last night, after staying up too late baking almost-vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. One I've been meaning to start for going on years now, the Chinese Charm bag from S 'n B. I ordered Whimsical Little Knits a little while ago and cast-on for the Icing Swirl hat too. I'm back down to part-time status as a student. I plan on making up for it for taking a class this spring. Also, I recently quit my job at the community centre. I'd ideally like to find a part-time job that's more related to what I'm studying, which is women's studies and psychology, so I'm looking for a job. I hope you have a great weekend! Spring is just around the corner! Goodbye hats, goodbye mittens!

No comments: